Are you a performance advertising maestro with a knack for e-commerce and looking to make your mark in the fashion and lifestyle space?
We are working with an amazing performance agency in Sydney to help them find their next Performance Lead. They are not just an agency; they are a community of passionate individuals dedicated to delivering exceptional e-commerce results with a razor-sharp strategy, a place where innovation meets performance!
A little more about the role and what it will entail;
- Reporting to the Head of Performance and Chief Growth Officer, working with a motivated team of performance marketers.
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders and client partners to develop holistic digital strategies for e-commerce consumer and lifestyle brands.
- Providing strategy, insights, and recommendations for paid social (Meta, Pinterest, TikTok) and Google Ads campaigns.
- Focusing on aligning campaign objectives and strategic approaches with client KPIs in a performance-focused agency.
- Leading and supporting junior team members, offering guidance for campaign and strategy activations.
- Identifying innovative solutions for challenges and communicating effectively with peers at a senior level.
- Conducting workshops to keep the team updated on industry partnerships with Meta, Google, TikTok, and Pinterest.
- Hands-on experience building, launching, and optimizing paid social and Google PPC campaigns.
- Proficiency in Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads.
- 4+ years of agency experience with performance advertising and e-commerce.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in paid media campaigns (Search, Paid Social, or both).
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with Google campaign management.
- Sound knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads, with a focus on e-commerce.
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce and social media, including channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Experience performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics and using data/BI tools.
- Strong relationship-building skills with clients, maintaining brand integrity, and working within budgets.
- Proven experience managing and leading a team.
- Effective time management, balancing workload and deadlines across multiple clients.
An insight into the agency;
When joining this agency you are joining a community that fosters growth, both professionally and personally. They believe in a healthy work-life balance and offer a range of perks and rewards including 10am Monday starts, free Mecca coffee, employee reward trips away just to name a few
If you are keen to make your mark in the fashion and lifestyle performance space please drop me a note and I would be more than happy to set up a chat; email@example.com