Performance & Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary range: 80k – 100k + Super
One of our clients is a private RTO that specialises in delivering a targeted suite of online qualifications to experienced, adult learners. They’re looking for a forward-thinking Performance Marketer wanting to move in-house, hone their skills and try new things.
The full-time role is responsible for all of their lead generations, which will include coming up with lead magnet ideas, writing, creative direction, creating landing pages, end-to-end setup and tracking (including some marketing operations work). PPC experience is required in the role, but there's more to it than just that. The role needs to be relatively self-sufficient and be able to hit the ground running.
· End-to-end lead generation campaign setup including B2C and B2B as required (SEM/SMM, Display, Video, Affiliate etc),
· Optimisation and reporting across lead generation channels (including A/B testing, CRO etc),
· Retargeting and remarketing setup, optimisation and reporting,
· Supporting an omnichannel experience,
· Lead generation campaign tracking and reporting against benchmarks and KPIs,
· Lead journey optimisation
· Research into new lead generation channels.
Our client is an established but constantly growing online organisation with a dynamic and passionate team that takes pride in the quality of their training and the support they provide to their students. You’d join the team in their Mitcham office but would have full support in working remotely completely or some of the time. They’ve got a young but experienced Digital Marketing team, and they’re looking for someone with a few years of digital marketing experience with exposure to a variety of lead gen strategies and channels and working to budgets and success metrics.
What they’re looking for
· Min. 1 year in-depth Google PPC experience
· Min. 1 year SMM experience
· Intermediate HTML/CSS/JS
· CMS experience (WordPress preferred)
· Strong persuasive and ad copywriting experience
· Strong reporting skills (including data analysis/manipulation)
· Working Google Analytics knowledge
· Intermediate-Advanced GTM knowledge
· Platform integration/connector experience (API or Zapier preferred)
· Working knowledge of web/landing page design and UX experience best practices
· Meticulous attention to detail
· VET/Education experience
· Working SEO knowledge
· Google Web Designer or HTML5 ad creation
· Email marketing/Marketing automation platform experience (Pardot/Salesforce experience preferred)
· Project management skills
· B2B or Account-Based Marketing experience
· Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, basic Illustrator)
· Basic video editing skills (e.g. Adobe PremierePro or similar)