Salary guide $50-65K
We’ve got a client over in Sunny Brisbane, a full-service advertising agency specializing in the property industry. With at least 1 year of experience working in media and paid advertising, you’d be assisting in the management of its new and existing portfolio of clients in the role of a Media Executive.
Your day to day would include working within the media team and being relied on to arrange all digital tracking and data collection for the buyers to use for reporting, manage external creative agencies (supplying specs and deadlines), maintain accurate ad lists, costs, and deadlines.
• Upload creative to various publishing platforms and suppliers.
• Upload and link all digital campaigns to the Campaign Manager.
• Source specs from various suppliers and manage material deadlines for clients.
• Brief in new dashboards to the Dev Team and manage tagging and
tracking to ensure all data is accurate.
• Assist in administration and invoicing of media and production
items into their accounting system (Paprika).
• Manage client and internal requests for all media matters
• Strong organisation and prioritization skills
• Effective time management
• High level of media understanding on all media platforms
• Well presented, articulate with excellent presentation skills
• Ability to maintain interstate relationships
• A team player with an enthusiastic personality.
• At least one year of media coordinating or advertising experience.
• High level of organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Basic understanding of property development, advertising and design industries.